KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined professional services land planning, engineering, and surveying firm. We are seeking a full-time CAD Technician to join our Kissimmee, Florida office. Compensation depends on experience in addition to a strongly competitive benefits package
Qualifications and Education:
• High School or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of Civil Engineering drafting
• Should have experience with Design and Drafting Commercial and Residential Plans using AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
• Shall work with Project Managers and Project Engineers to understand scope of work and Project Responsibilities
• Should have experience with Complete Drawing/Project Responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; Review Drawings for accuracy
• Should have high proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Att. Lisa Precourt
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.Apply here
Ready to start your next project with us?
No project is too big or too small!
We provide value by innovative design.
Please give us a call or send us an email at Info@kpmfranklin.com, we would love to hear from you