KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined professional services land planning, engineering, and surveying firm. We are seeking a full-time Survey CAD Technician to join our Kissimmee, Florida office. Compensation depends on experience in addition to a strongly competitive benefits package
Qualifications and Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Shall have at least 3 years of experience as a Survey Technician
• Must be able to qualify as a responsible professional in FDOT work type 8.1, 8.2 and 8.4
• Shall have horizontal alignment, vertical alignment, and topographic survey experience
• Should have experience with boundary, hydrographic, right of way, as-built, and layout surveys.
• Experience completing quantity, record, mean high water line, and special purpose surveys is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Att. Lisa Precourt
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.Apply here
Ready to start your next project with us?
No project is too big or too small!
We provide value by innovative design.
Please give us a call or send us an email at Info@kpmfranklin.com, we would love to hear from you