KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing civil engineering and land surveying firm. We are seeking a full-time administrative assistant for our office in Kissimmee, Florida. This person will be seated at our reception desk and also be our first point of contact for anyone who visits the office.
Although the primary responsibilities are clerical, phone, mail and office supply administrative duties, ideal candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills and a keen ability to solve problems strategically, make independent decisions and prioritize projects to meet deadlines. This position provides opportunities for learning and developing new transferable skillsets.
• Answering and routing incoming calls to internal staff
• Filing & scanning paperwork in appropriate locations for accurate record keeping
• Distributing incoming and preparing outgoing mail
• Scheduling package deliveries or pickups with overnight and local courier services
• Maintaining paper, ink and other consumable supplies for copiers and a large format printer
• Office contact for building maintenance issues
• Setup and preparation for in-person and online meetings
• Team player with a positive attitude who listens and is eager to learn
• Self-starter who can work independently and with supervision
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multitask
• Uses logic and reason to solve problems
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Administrative: 1 year preferred
• Data entry: 1 year preferred
Job Type: Full-time, located 100% in our office, no remote work
Pay: $12 per hour
Benefits: Health, PTO with paid holiday, 401k with company contribution, continuing education opportunities
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.