Civil Engineering Project Engineer E.I.
Qualifications and Education
• Experience in residential and commercial land development construction plans production using AutoCAD.
• Experience with paving, grading & drainage, sewer, plans, hydraulic modeling, design, permitting and construction management.
• Project management experience such as project analysis, building and construction, critical thinking, financial resource management, listening, material resource management, oral communication and planning is preferred.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Must be an EI
What Do We Offer Our Full-Time Employees?
· Meaningful, challenging work with a focus on learning and career growth
· Opportunity to grow with us
· Excellent competitive salary
· Health benefits
· Long and short-term disability & Life insurance policy (100% paid by the company)
· Excellent PTO package with paid holidays
· 401k with company contribution
· Excellent continuing education benefits
Please send resume and cover letter to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay & Benefits: From $65,000.00 per year
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.